703060 DVB-T/H SIGNAL GENERATION OPTION (DISCONTINUED)
It is usable to develop and/or evaluate DVB-T/H tuner IC and/or modules.
- Can generate waveform data which can be used with VB8300, VG6000/3000E with AG option. Supports Yokogawa proprietary binary format (RAW files) and ASCII text format (CSV files).
- Can generate DVB-T/H signal compliant to ETSI EN 300 744.
- Supports 2K, 4K, 8K mode.
- Supports In-depth interleaving for DVB-H.
- Hierarchical transmission, non-uniform 16QAM and non-uniform 64QAM modulation are not supported.
- This utility does not perform the time-slicing or MPE-FEC used with DVB-H. To evaluate the DVB-H time-slicing or MPE-FEC functions, users must prepare an input file that includes TS data that is already processed with time-slicing and MPE-FEC.
- 703074 Multi-Format OFDM Signal generation utility (R2.01 or later)
- Windows2000 or WindowsXP
- RAM 512MB or more
VB8000, VB8300, VG3000E and VG6000 (with AG1 or AG2 option)