MEASURING POWER CONVERSION EFFICIENCY AND POWER CONSUMPTION IN A PHOTOVOLTAIC GENERATOR
Photovoltaic power generation has gained attention in recent years, largely due to a new sense of urgency regarding the prevention of global warming. Thermal power generation and other forms of power based on the limited resources of oil and coal release environmentally harmful CO2, the main cause of global warming. Photovoltaic power on the other hand, does not require these raw materials, does not release CO2, and is a clean, renewable energy source; therefore it is considered to be a major energy alternative for the future. For the evaluation of voltage, current, and power in photovoltaic power generators, the WT500 Power Analyzer provides measurement with world-class DC and AC signal accuracies.
- High accuracy DC measurement
- Simultaneous DC and AC measurement
- Large current / high voltage measurement
- Efficiency measurement
- Variety of display formats and setting
- DC Accuracy: 0.1% of reading
- Simultaneous input and output measurement
- Large current direct input: 40-ArmsHigh voltage direct input: 1000-Vrms
- Efficiency calculation function available
- Select from item numbers (4, 8, 16...), allocate items to each position.