765670 CURVE TRACER SOFTWARE
It is particularly well-suited to DC parametric tests of minute signals.
Simple system configuration, easy connection, compact, and light
This system is configured by connecting the GS820 Source Measure Unit to a PC that contains the 765670 Curve Tracer Software via USB. You can perform high-speed, high-accuracy curve tracing despite its compact size, light weight, and simple system configuration.
Real-time, High Speed Drawing
The GS820's high-speed communication and sweep features allow high-speed graph update rate up to 20 pages/s. You can use the real-time curve tracer with comfort.
|Drawing Speed (Reference Values)|
|Plot Points||Graph Update Rate (s)||Drawing Rate (times/s)|
|Conditions: CPU: 1.5 GHz, USB 2.0, using LabView.
GS820 measurement integration time: 0.001 PLC (Power Line Cycle)
Field of Applications
- Discrete semiconductors such as transistors and diodes
- Analog ICs such as voltage regulators and op-amps
- MOS logic and other digital ICs
- LEDs and other optical devices
- Solar battery cells
- Graph drawing:
Voltage vs. current, voltage vs. voltage, gain vs. voltage, voltage vs. timestamp, current vs. voltage, current vs. current, gain vs. current, current vs. timestamp
- Sweep axis: Voltage source or current source
- Measurement axis: Voltage measurement or current measurement
- Parameter: Voltage source or current source
- Sweep shape: Ramp (linear or log), triangle (linear or log), rectangle
- Sweep points: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 1000 Scaling: Auto scale or fixed scale
- Averaging count: 2 to 100
- Analysis feature: Cursor, zoom & scroll, reference curve designation
- File operations: CSV data storage and loading, graphic image storage, panel image storage, setup storage and recall
- PC Memory: 512 MB or more HDD: Free space of 1 GB or more
- Operating system Windows 2000 Professional (SP3 or later), Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, or Windows Vista*
- USB interface One USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port.
- USB cable One USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 A-B cable for connecting the GS820 to a PC.
- Monitor and mouse Compatible with the operating systems listed above.
- GS820765601 standard model or 765602 digital I/O installed model. The firmware version must be 1.04 or later to use the measurement auto range feature with this software. The detailed GS820 specifications are contained in the GS820 catalog (Bulletin 7656-00E).
Models and Suffix Codes
|765670||-E||Curve Tracer Software English Version 1 license|
|765601||GS820 Multichannel Source Measure Unit Standard Model|
||GS820 Multichannel Source Measure Unit Digital I/O Installed Model
|Examples of Measurements of Characteristics||Examples of Measurements of Characteristics||Mehr Info|
|Curve Tracer (trial version)||The high-speed, high-accuracy real-time V-I curve tracer consists of the GS820 Multichannel Source Measure Unit and the 765670 Curve Tracer Software. It is particularly well-suited to DC parametric tests of minute signals.
|Curve Tracer (upgrade version)||The high speed, high-accuracy real-time V-I curve tracer consists of the GS Series Source Measure Unit and the 765670 Curve Tracer Software.||y-Link|