Item #: 1246 |
Categories: Power Meter - WT200
How do I Retrieve Specific Items From the WT100/WT200 Using Pre-IEEE488.2 Commands?
- Send the "OF1,1,1" command
This command sets the voltage value (V) from element 1 to output to channel 1 (from among the 14 output channels), and causes the voltage of element 1 to be read out.
- In the same manner, make the current (A) and power (W) on element 1 output to channels 2 and 3 respectively by sending the "OF2,2,1" command to the measuring instrument.
- Turn the output on channels 4 through 14 OFF by sending the following commands: "OF4,0,1"?"OF5,0,1"?"OF6,0,1"?"OF7,0,1"?"OF8,0,1"?"OF9,0,1"? "OF10,0,1"?"OF11,0,1"?"OF12,0,1"?"OF13,0,1"?"OF14,0,1"
For details on the "OF" command, see the following:
- WT110E/WT130 Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page App1-5
- WT200 Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page 13-6 to 13-7
- WT210/230M Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page 13-8
Now if you send "OD" and read out the measured data, 3 data are output as shown in the following example.
Output: V 1N 004.083E+0,A 1N 050.008E+0,W 1N 0202.69E+0
In the example, the first data (004.083E+0) is the V value on element 1, the next data (050.008E+0) is the A value on element 1, and the last data (0202.69E+0) is the W value from element 1. The "V….1N" portion before each value is called the header, and expresses, from left to right, the measurement function, element, and data condition.
For details on the data output format, see the following:
- WT110E/WT130 Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page 11-4
- WT200 Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page 10-5
- WT210/230M Digital Power Meter User's Manual Page 10-5