701934 PROBE POWER SUPPLY
A power supply for current probes, FET probes, and differential probes.
Probes work with both DL probe power connectors and the 701934 probe power supply. Supplies power for up to four probes, including large current probes. Supports both AC100 V and 200 V power supply requirements.
- Number of power supply connectors: 4
- Output voltage: ±12 V±0.5 V
- Rated output current: +12 V: 2.5 A, -12 V: 2.5 A (the total value of four outputs)
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 0 to 40°C, 80% RH or less (no condensation)
- Storage temperature and humidity range: -10 to 50°C, 80% RH or less (no condensation)
- Rated supply voltage: AC100 to 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Maximum rated power: 170 VA
- External dimensions Approx. 80 (W) x 119 (H) x 200 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.1 kg
Applicable for SL1000 & SL1400.
|Bulletin 7001-63E||DL Series Accessories||