AQ2200-412 OPTICAL SWITCH MODULE (1 X 16)
- Compact: Optical switches of 1 x 16 port configuration in a two-slot size module
- Compatible with SMF (core diameter of 10 µm).
- MMF (core diameter of 50 or 62.5 µm) is also available on request.
- Low insertion loss: 1.0 dB (typ.)
- High switching reproducibility: within ±0.01 dB
- Can be combined with various AQ2200 series modules or other Yokogawa's optical communication measuring instruments to build versatile measuring systems
High-performance Optical SwitchThe AQ2200-412 OSW module is a space-saving 1 x 16 optical switch featuring low insertion loss and superior switching reproducibility, in a two-slot size module. This module allows to connect up to 16 DUT and improve testing efficiency in automatic test system.
Examples of Measurement ApplicationOptical splitter for PON
Optical splitter is a key device in PON, GE-PON system in FTTH to split optical signal into 8 to 32 ports. In this test system, insertion losses for each port can be measured accurately and efficiently.
Measurement item: Insertion loss for each port with different wavelengths
(1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm)