AQ2200-311A OPTICAL ATTENUATOR MODULE
The AQ2200-311A is a variable optical attenuation for the AQ2200 series. When it is installed in an AQ2200 series frame controller, it allows optical output to be attenuated to any value.
- Wide attenuation range:
- 0 to 60 dB (SM version)
- 0 to 45 dB (MM version)
- Wide wavelength range:
- 1200 to 1700 nm(SM version)
- 800 to 1370 nm (MM version)
- Low insertion loss: 1.0 dB (typical)
- Low polarization dependence loss: 0.1 dBp-p or less
- Monitor output (optional)
- Configure the desired measurement system by combining AQ2200 Series modules with Yokogawa optical communications measuring instruments
A High-performance Variable Optical AttenuatorThe AQ2200-311A ATTN module is a variable optical attenuator capable of adjusting optical output with high precision over the wavelength range of 1200 nm to 1700 nm (SM version). The ATTN module’s output can be varied in steps of 0.001 dB over a wide attenuation range of 0 to 60 dB (SM version). In addition, this attenuator provides the low insertion loss, low polarization dependence, and high return loss needed in a variable optical attenuator for optical system test. With the optional monitor output connected to a sensor module, it is possible to create programs to precisely control the optical output power.
Multi-mode version is also available.
Example Measurement Applications
- Optical level margin analysis in bit error test
- EDFA evaluation test (input level adjustment)
- Variable optical attenuator (VOA) evaluation test
- Optical output adjustment for stabilizing light source
- PD linearity measurement
- Transmission loss simulator for optical systems and optical devices
- Optical equipment calibration