LARGE CAPACITY/MOTOR CHARACTERIZATION FOR HYBRID CAR DEVELOPMENT
- Engine equivalent torque
- Engine equivalent revolution speed
- Drive motor torque
- Drive motor revolution speed
- Generator output voltage
- Generator output current
- Battery voltage
- Battery current
- Drive motor voltage
- Drive motor current
- Calculates inverter efficiency, motor efficiency and total electrical vehicle efficiency. It realizes simultaneous measurement of electrical input (battery and inverter output power), mechanical output (revolution speed, torque) as well as continuously and accurately calculating efficiency.
- Allows measurements at very low speed motor revolutions(0.5Hz)
- Flexible inputs accept various voltage and current ranges and sensors.
- Display the torque speed curve graph on a PC for evaluating motor performance. Data is transferred via serial communications.