The WE7251 is a digitizing module which scans 10 analog input channels using a multiplexer. It is capable of A/D
conversion at a maximum frequency of 100 kHz (when scanning a single channel). Its flash memory contains setup
information required for module operations, such as ranges and sampling rates. Setup information is transferred to the
PC when the module is connected. The signal connection process is easy with the special terminal block accessory.
Multiple WE7251 modules can be installed next to each other to synchronize their operations. The WE7251 also
supports a trigger function which allows data preceding and following an event to be collected.
- 10-channel multiplexed input
- 100 kS/s, 16-bit A/D conversion
- Built-in acquisition memory with 1 M-words capacity
- Synchronized operations between adjacent WE7251 modules
- Trigger function which allows data preceding and following an event to be collected
|WE7251||10-CH, 100 kS/s Digitizer Module||