Item #: 1284 |
Is There a Way to Recover a DL850 WDF File That Cannot be Opened in Xviewer?
- Open Xviewer
- Click on Tools ⇒ DL850 Advanced Utility ⇒ File Utility....
- Click on the Finalize tab
- Click and Browse and Open the corrupted file
(File should display in the file list)
- Verify the status of the corrupted file underneath the Finalize column. Files denoted by "Undone" can be recovered. Files denoted by "Done" cannot be recovered.
- Select whether to Overwrite the original file
- Click on Execute
For more information on file Finalize and Xviewer File Utility, please refer to the JS01 Xviewer Advanced File Utility Tutorial.