Handling Measurement Data
- Data measured by the Yokogawa DL series1, PZ40002, or WE7000 that have been saved in binary format. (File extension is .wvf.)
- Data that has been recorded in realtime using the DL708/ DL708E/DL716 (.rtm data.)
- Data that has been recorded in realtime using the DL750 (.wdf data, requires version 1.70 or later and DL750.dll)
- In each case, files must contain 100 or more data points.
1 DL1500 series, DL2700, DL4100 series, DL5100 series, DL708, DL708E, DL716, DL750,
DL7100, DL7200, DL1700 series, DL1600 series, and DL7400 series.
2 Because the format of data measured on the PZ4000 differs somewhat, the displayed waveform is simplified. To display an exact waveform, use Power Viewer Software for the PZ4000 (model 253733). Also, rotation speed measured as pulse signals using the PZ4000 sensor module (model 253771) has no waveform data, so no waveform is displayed.Data measured by the Yokogawa DL series1, PZ40002, or WE7000 that have been saved in binary format. (File extension is .wvf.)
- Main waveform display, zoom waveform display, history waveform display, X-Y waveform display.
- Scrolling function for the zoomed waveform.
- Split window function of the display.
- Arbitrarily set the upper and lower limits of the waveform display.
- Cursor measurement.
- Data conversion (directly convert to CSV or WVF format.)
- Data saving (save the display waveform in CSV or WVF format.)
- Display window printing.
- Display or save the data downloaded using the communication function (GP-IB/RS-232/USB/Ethernet interface.)3
Note that this function is available only for the DL7440/DL7480, DL1600 series, DL750/DL750P, DL1500 series, DL2700, DL708, DL708E, DL716, DL7100, DL7200, DL1700 series.
PC on which Windows NT 4.0 or later, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, or Windows Me runs.
CPU: Pentium 133 MHz or higher
Memory: 32 MB or more (64 MB or recommended)
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 or later, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, or Windows Me.
When using the USB interface: Microsoft Window 98 SE, Windows 2000, or Windows Me. USB driver for connecting the DL series.
When using Ethernet interface: Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, or Windows Me is required when using an Ethernet interface with the DL750, DL1620/DL1640/DL1640L, DL1720/DL1740, DL1720E/DL1740E/DL1740EL, DL7100, DL7200 or DL7440/DL7480.
3.5 inch 1.44 MB (MS-DOS compatible.) A floppy disk is used in setting up this software.
Display, Printer, and Mouse
Color: 256 colors or more (65536 colors or more recommended)
Compatible with Windows NT 4.0 or later, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, or Windows Me.
GP-IB Board or PCMCIA Card
GP-IB board made by National Instruments Corporation or a PCMCIA card.