AQ3105A/3140 OPTICAL VARIABLE ATTENUATOR (DISCONTINUED)
The AQ3105A* and AQ3140 contain both a step attenuator and a continuous attenuator for precise optical level adjustments up to 65 dB. Non-reflective coating on the optical surface enables the AQ3140 to achieve the high return loss of 40 dB. This is suitable for measuring systems having optical devices like a light source that is susceptible to reflected light.
* AQ3105A was discontinued.
- Can be used for 1300 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths
- Low insertion loss: 3.0 dB
- High return loss: 40 dB (AQ-3140)
- Uses a super PC-type plug for optical in/output connectors and reduces reflected light when connected
- Compact and lightweight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.)
|Bulletin AQ3105A||Optical Variable Attenuators AQ-3105A/-3140||