703185 WCDMA WAVEFORM DATA GENERATION (FOR 3GPP RELEASE 6) (DISCONTINUED)
This software consists of the Frame Data Generation Utility which generates symbol data (frame data) or burst control data, and Multiplex Data Generation Utility which generates waveform data which performs processing such as cording, interleaving, and mapping according to the WCDMA 3GPP.
There are two Frame Data Generation Utilities, the first generates HSDPA Downlink channel and the second, all the other channels. To generate the waveform data, frames for each of the required channels are created using the Frame Data Generator and then these are multiplexed using the Multiplex Data Generator. The multiplexed waveform data can be physically generated using a Yokogawa Arbitrary Wave Generator.
Frame Data Generation Utility
Frame Data Generation Utility for HSDPA Downlink
| Frame Data
Multiplex Data Generator
- Supported instruments: VG6000, VG3000E, VB8000 and VB8300
- Supports Uplink and Downlink
- Max. 256 channels multiplexed
- Selectable Scrambling code and Channelization code
- Space time block coding based transmit antenna diversity (STTD)
- HSUPA support
- Support up to 960kbps/user (1920kbps/user o? higher rates are not supported)
- HSDPA support
- Allows to control corresponding HS-SCCHs and HS-DSCHs in units of transport blocks using scenarios
- HARQ-ACK and CQI that are mapped to HS-DPCCH can be varied for each sub-frame
- Code Domain Power :0.00 to -60.00dB / OFF
- Number of Over-samples :1 to 16
- Frame Offset
- Peak Factor (with Clipping)
- Quadrature Error :-30.00 to +30.00deg
- Filter :Nyquist, Root Nyquist, Through
Supported Physical Channels
HSDPA Down link Controlled by Scenarios
In the scenario, parameters coded into HS-SCCHs are described in units of transport blocks, The scenario format is created by the Frame Data Generation Utility for HSUPA Uplink.
The number of HS-PDSCHs, Modulation scheme, Channelization code and Code domain power controlled by the HS-SCCH, can be varied for each transport block. The number of HS-SCCHs can also be selected dynamically form 0 to 4. Using this scenario, AMC testing is available.