AQ4270-01 LD LIGHT SOURCE (1310/1550 NM) (DISCONTINUED)
The AQ4270-01 LD light source is one-third the size of Yokogawa's previous LD light source and yet it provides output on two wavelengths. With a cleanable universal adapter, the AQ4270-01 is easy to maintain, and is rugged and durable. This handheld light source can be used with confidence even when working outside on fiber-optic installation and maintenance.
Excellent cost performance
- The cleanable universal adapter makes the AQ4270-01 easier to maintain. The service life of the ferrule edge, which can be easily damaged during field work, has been greatly improved, helping to reduce maintenance costs (even if it is damaged, it is possible to replace just the connector unit at low cost).
- Low-power consumption design allows approximately 24 hours of battery life at normal temperatures (using two alkaline dry cells).
High performance with a safe and user-friendly design
- The AQ4270-01 is approximately one-third the size of Yokogawa's previous LD light source, making it easier to use fiber-optic installation and maintenance.
- With rugged, durable construction, the AQ4270-01 can be used for extended periods even in harsh outdoor environments (operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C; weatherproofing: conforms to IEC 60529 IPx1).
- Excellent output stability
- Wavelength: 1310/1550 nm ± 20 nm
- Stability: 1 dBpp or less (temperature stability), ±0.05 dB or less (time stability)
- CHOP light output capability (frequencies: 270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz; frequency precision: ±0.15%)
|AC adapter||SU2007A||-M||JIS standard type (2-pin)|
|-C||UL/CSA standard type (UL2P)|
|-F||VDE standard type (CEE-C2)|
|-G||SAA standard type (AS2P)|
|-J||BS standard type (BS2P) angle|
|Soft carrying case||SU2006A|
|*The photo shows all included accessories
except for the CD-ROM and the user's manual
|Bulletin AQ4270-01E||AQ4270-01 LD Light Source||