RUDDER POSITION METERS (DISCONTINUED)
This series of back-lit meters provides a continuous analog indication of the rudder position of a boat or ship based on an input signal from a position transducer.
• 3.1 diameter indicator face with white pointer.
• +/- 125 Deg element/pointer movement
• Customizable scaling/markings, colors, and logos
• Span adjustment for voltage input, span and zero adjustment for resistance bridge input (no adjustment for current input)
• Incandescent T3 ¼ wedge type bulb (LED lighting in development) 12 or 24 VDC, replaceable from back of the unit
Accuracy +/- 2.5 degrees (for positional accuracy of the rudder, not including sensor error, multiply full scale rudder deflection by 0.02)
• Dielectric withstand voltage of 1000 VAC/60 Hz from input to can for 10 seconds.
• Durable anodized aluminum can and brass hardware
• Waterproof from front of panel, dust proof from back of panel
|Rudder Meter|| +/-1mADC
|Rudder Meter|| +/-500uADC
|Rudder Meter||mVDC; * = +/-100mV to +/-500mV Range