AQ2160-02 OPTICAL POWERMETER
With a wide range of functions, the AQ2160-02 optical powermeter is a powerful tool for use in fiber-optic installation and maintenance. Its rugged, durable construction makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of field applications, from FTTH to access/trunk lines and LANs.
Wide range of functions
- Supports line loss measurement based on relative values, as well as CW light, CHOP light, and current light measurement based on absolute values.
- User calibration function for incorporation into an external fixed attenuator, enabling high-power measurement during CATV-related work.
- Measurement value memory function (reduces user workload during elevated work) and USB interface for transferring data from memory to a PC.
- Low-power consumption design allows approximately 40 hours of battery life at normal temperatures (using two alkaline dry cells).
- Durable and rugged construction suitable for outdoor work (weatherproofing: conforms to IEC 60529 IPx1, etc.).
- Wide operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C
|AC adapter||SU2007A||-M||JIS standard type (2-pin)|
|-C||UL/CSA standard type (UL2P)|
|-F||VDE standard type (CEE-C2)|
|-G||SAA standard type (AS2P)|
|-J||BS standard type (BS2P) angle|
|Soft carrying case||SU2006A
|*The photo shows all included accessories
except for the CD-ROM and the user's manual
|Bulletin AQ2160-02||Optical Powermeter - Lightweight, robust, multifunctional and high-performance||