AQ2200-331 OPTICAL ATTENUATOR MODULE (WITH A BUILT-IN OPM)
- Compact: The AQ2200-331 features an optical variable attenuator and an optical power meter for monitoring the optical output power in a one-slot module. Ideal for bit error testing
- Compatible with SMF(10/125µm) or MMF(50/125µm, 62.5/125µm)
- Attenuation accuracy: within ±0.1 dB
- With the output monitoring function, the AQ2200-331 allows direct setup of optical power at the output terminals
- Can be combined with various AQ2200 series modules or other Yokogawa's optical communication measuring instruments to build versatile measuring systems
Get a Quote
Ask an Expert
High-performance Optical Variable AttenuatorThe compact AQ2200-331 ATTN module features an optical variable attenuator and an optical power meter monitoring the output power of the optical variable attenuator. The optical monitoring function allows an optical output of any absolute value to be set up from this module.
Moreover, the optical fiber type can also be selected between SMF(10/125 µm) and MMF(50/125 µm, 62.5/125 µm), allowing a wide range of measuring systems to be built for systems or devices in optical public networks or optical LANs.
Examples of Measurement Application
- Analysis of optical-level margin in bit error testing
- Evaluation testing of optical attenuators (VOA), etc.
- Optical output regulation of a stabilized light source
- Measurement of the output characteristics (linearity) of a photoreceptor, etc.
- Transmission loss simulator for optical systems or devices
|TMCTL||TMCTL is a DLL to support development of custom software. By using this DLL, users can write original programs to control instruments from a PC.||y-Link|