AQ2200-411 OPTICAL SWITCH MODULE (1 X 4/1 X 8)
- Compact: Optical switches of 1 x 4 or 1 x 8 port configuration in a one-slot size module
- Compatible with SMF (core diameter of 10 µm) or MMF (core diameter of 62.5 µm)
- Low insertion loss: 1.0 dB (typ.)
- High switching reproducibility: within ±0.01 dB
- Can be combined with various AQ2200 series modules or other Yokogawa's optical communication measuring instruments to build versatile measuring systems
Get a Quote
Ask an Expert
High-performance Optical SwitchThe AQ2200-411 OSW module is a space-saving optical switch featuring low insertion loss and superior switching reproducibility, and allows selection of 1 x 4 or 1 x 8 port configuration according to the application.
Moreover, the optical fiber type can also be selected between SMF (core diameter of 10 µm) and MMF (core diameter of 62.5 µm), allowing a wide range of measuring systems to be built corresponding to the systems or devices used in optical public networks or optical LANs.
Examples of Measurement Application
- For measuring multiple objects, with switching of the object to be measured
- For measuring device characteristics, etc. by switching multiple measuring instruments
- For building a measurement system in combination with a bit error tester, etc.
|TMCTL||TMCTL is a DLL to support development of custom software. By using this DLL, users can write original programs to control instruments from a PC.||y-Link|