The AQ6370 Viewer is a package of PC application software for PC-based analysis and measurement with the AQ6370 series Optical Spectrum Analyzer.
Applicable for AQ6370, AQ6370B/C/D, AQ6373, AQ6373B, AQ6375, AQ6375B and AQ6376.
The AQ6370 Viewer is a package of PC application software for the AQ6370 series Optical Spectrum Analyzer.
- The same user interface and functions as the mainframe
- Display and analyze waveform data acquired by the mainframe
- Remote control and file transfer capability
Display of Saved Measurement Data
- Saved measurement data can be displayed and confirmed on a PC. *1
- When reading waveforms, files can be quickly selected from the Thumbnail File Preview.
- Waveforms can be saved as graphic files on a PC.
- Waveforms can be printed out from a printer connected to the PC
whose formats are .WV*/.TXT, can be used. The displayable wavelength range is 600-1700 nm, which is the measurable wavelength range of Optical Spectrum Analyzer AQ6370 and AQ6370B/C/D.
|*2 When reading the waveforms of an analyzer other than the AQ6370, the accuracy of analysis results and readings cannot be guaranteed with regard to power analysis, LED analysis, WDM analysis, EDFA-NF analysis, and conversion of the unit to dBm/nm (dBm is represented by the vertical axis.)|
Real-time Remote Control
|Enhancing manufacturing quality through trouble analysis of manufacturing lines and the monitoring of long-term tests.|
- Files saved in the internal memory of AQ6370 series can be transferred to a PC.
- Programs edited using AQ6370 Viewer can be transferred to AQ6370 series.
Improved data and program management quality
|Hardware HDD: 256 MB or more free space|
|Memory: 512 MB or more|
|OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later)
Windows Vista (32bit / 64bit)(Service Pack 2 or later)
Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit)(Service Pack 1 or later)
Windows 8 / 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
Caution - For the correct and safe use of this product, please read the instruction manual carefully.
- Display of saved waveform data
- Data analysis
- Real-time remote control
- File transfer
- Management of large-volumes of measurement data
- Data analysis from remote locations
- Preparation of test reports
- Measurement from remote locations
|Bulletin 735371-01E||AQ6370 Viewer||External Link||Download|
|AQ6370 Viewer||Dedicated Viewer for Quick and Effortless Optical Spectrum Measurement Analysis||y-Link|