701928 CURRENT PROBE 100 MHZ / 30 ARMS
Frequency bandwidth: DC to 100 MHz
Maximum continuous input range: 30 Arms
Functions with DLM2000, DLM4000, DL/DLM6000, DL/DLM9000 and SB5000.
Get a Quote
Ask an Expert
- Bandwidth: DC to 100 MHz; current measurement: Max 30 ARMS
- Clamp configuration makes current measurements easy
The probe simply clamp around the conductor being measure.
- No external amplifier required: Connects directly to DL series instruments
The probes can be directly connected to the 1 MΩ BNC inputs on the DL series instruments without the need for connection to a costly external amplifier. All probes in our lineup are space-saving, easy to carry, and offer superior performance at a reasonable cost.
- Current values can be read directly on DL series instruments
- Using the current probe selection menu eliminates the need to enter current/voltage conversion values.
- Includes demagnetizing switch and zero adjust dial functions
- Relationship between the current being measured and probe's current consumption
- Inverter currents
- Switching power supply inrush currents
- Motor load currents
- Breaker characteristics
- Transformer/transmission systems
- Fuel cell operation and characteristics
- Power supply current waveforms
- Power device consumed current
- Vehicle electrical systems
|Bulletin 7019-30E||Current Probes for Digital Oscilloscopes and Scopecorders||