PRECISION DOUBLE BRIDGE 2752 (LAB-GRADE ACCURACY)
- Laboratory-grade accuracy ±0.03 to ±0.05%
- Quick readout without error
- Excellent long-term stability: The resistance elements are made of selected manganin wire, stabilized by both artificial and natural aging after being wound.
- Perfect guard system
- Stable measurement: The dial switches offer low contact resistance and little change due to aging, giving stable operation. Inner/outer contact type plugs are used for changing the multiplication factor, assuring little change in the resistance due to reinsertion of plugs.
- Built-in standard resistors
- Bar resistor measurement
Get a Quote
Ask an Expert
|Dimensions||310 x 491 x 140 mm
12 1/4 x 19 3/8 x 5 1/2 in.
|Measuring Range||0.1000mΩ to 111.10Ω in five digits|
|Measuring Arm||(At Multiplier x1) 100mΩ x 10 + 10mΩ x 10 + 1mΩ x10 + (0.05 to 1.05mΩ)|
|Multiplier||x 0.001 x 0.01 x 0.1 x 1 x 10 x 100|
|Accuracy||At resistances potential
Leads and current leads less then 10mΩ/wire;
±(0.03Ω of reader +1µΩ) at temperature at 10 to 35°C±2.5°C,
±(0.05Ω x multiplier +0.01mΩ) at temperature at 10 to 40°C
|Insulation Resistance||More than 100MΩ at 500V DC between the electric circuit and the case|
|Dielectric Strength||500V AC for one minute between electric circuit and case|
|Case||Grey metal Case, with plastic feet and carrying handles|
|Current Rating||30A at x 0.001, 10A at x 0.01, 3A at x 0.1, 0.5A at x 1, 0.15A at x 10, 0.05A at x 100|
|Optional Accessories||2012 DC Volt-ammeter
2707 electronic galvanometer (rear cover)
2753 Measuring Cords
2754 clamp device.
2791 Slide resistor
|Bulletin 2700-E||PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS||