PORTABLE POWER MONITOR/RECORDER
As the world goes to a more Energy efficient mindset, products are needed to monitor each factory’s energy requirements. The CW500, CW240 and CW120 Power monitor series allows the customer to use a portable recording device to measure voltage, current, watts, VARs, VA, PF, PA, frequency, harmonics, and demand. This 1P2W to 3P4W power monitor provides a visual report of the current power situation to prevent major energy problem and utility over charges.
The CW500 simultaneously monitor the malfunction events of power such as voltage swells, voltage dips or interrupts, by 40kHz sampling and records the occurrence date and time, measured value and 200ms period of waveform of each input.
Save energy with Yokogawa power meters:
- Electric power analysis and power supply quality control in a single unit
- Simultaneous measurment of loads in four systems(common to voltage)
- Wide measument range
- Leakage current measument in four chanels
- Wiring and Setting check function
- A large amount of data can be saved
- Analog input-output function (Optional)