- Simultaneous measurement of instantaneous value, electric energy, demand, harmonics and voltage fluctuation.
- Simultaneous measurement of loads in 4 systems of up to 1P2W
Simultaneous measurement of loads in 2 systems of up to 1P/3P3W
- Data saving interval can be set from 1 waveform (for instantaneous measurement) to 1 hour.
- Measure up to 50th order harmonics
- 4ch leakage current measurement using newly released clamp probe 96036
- Long time data logging by using compact flash memory.
- Multi language for the display (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean and Chinese)
- 2ch analog input (Optional)
Equipped with 4ch analog output (recorder output)
- AC adaptor for power supply. NiMH rechargeable battery and alkaline battery for backup
- Display of measurement parameters when measurement data is registered.
- Registration in the database of measurement date, measurement parameters, group names, and comments added to measurement data possible.
- Bulk management of data such as harmonics data, waveform data, and voltage change data.
- Editing of data names, comments, and group names possible.
- Searching by measurement dates / periods, and group names possible.
- Saving of settings information at the time the report was displayed, and that corresponds to data.
- Setting of defaults for a range of settings data possible.
Data Display Selection
- Always display measurement parameters on the data display screen.
- Selection by the use of tabs to select report displays (graph display, daily report display, weekly / monthly report display, harmonic graph display, harmonics instant value display, waveform data display, voltage change display) possible.
- Graph display of up to 8 items on each of the left and right axes possible.
- Selection of display items an ordered list possible.
- Settings of units, decimal points, minimum values, and maximum values, as well as automatic adjustment for each of the left and right axes possible.
- Graph customization (line type, line thickness marker, color) possible.
- Setting of the graph display period (focused time, period, measurement cycle) possible.
- Movement of the graph display period possible.
- Graph interpolation of non-measured segments possible.