Why Can't the SL1000 Acquisition Software Detect my USB Connection?
- Verify that the Group and Unit ID on the SL1000 main unit are set to "0." The Group and Unit ID are the blue rotary switches located on the rear of the SL1000 main unit.
- If the Agilent I/O Library Suite or software was previously or is currently installed on the PC, please disable the software or un-install it completely. Re-boot the PC and reconnect to the SL1000 using the SL1000 Acquisition Software.
- Download and re-install the latest USB drivers.
For Windows Vista/7 64-bit OS, install the x64 drivers.
For Windows Xp/Vista/7 32-bit OS, install the x32 drivers.
Possible Reasons this Issue Occurs:
- The SL1000 Group and Unit ID is not set to "0"
- The Agilent I/O Libraries Suite was previously or is currently installed on the PC.
The Agilent I/O Libraries Suit will prohibit the SL1000 Acquisition Software from connecting to the SL1000 main unit via USB. The Agilent I/O Libraries Suite is usually installed when you install Agilent hardware drivers for software control. It will tie up the USB port and not allow any other DAQ device to connect. A list of other known issues with these libraries can be found by clicking on the following link:
Note: This issue may also apply to other instruments which use our Yokogawa acquisition or analysis software, such as the WE7000 or DL750/DL750P.