WTViewer acquires numeric, waveform, and harmonic data from the WT3000/WT3000E/WT1800/WT1800E/WT500 Digital Power Analyzer via USB, Ethernet, GP-IB or serial communications (RS-232). WTViewer is an application software tool that reads numeric, waveform, and harmonic data measured with the WT3000/WT3000E/WT1800/WT1800E/WT500 Digital Power Analyzer. Data can be transferred into your personal computer via USB, Ethernet, GP-IB (parallel) or RS-232 (serial) communications. It lets you view waveforms on your computer, convert numeric or waveform data to a specified format, and store the data.
With the trial version of the software, all functions included in the retail edition of the WTViewer are available to you for 30 days after installation.
* Even after the 30-day trial period of the demo version, users can continue to use the "Off-Line + File Loading with WTFileReader" function.
How to Install WTViewer Trial Version
- Download the file below in zip format (wtvtrialxxxe.zip).
- Unzip the downloaded file (wtvtrialxxxe.zip).
- Execute Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to procede with the installation.
- Accept the default destination directory.
- After the installation is complete, start the application by selecting:
- Start > Programs > Yokogawa > WTViewer > WTViewer
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Sep 28, 2016
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.