This software is intended to upgrade the LS3300 data acquisition unit and software to the latest version.
Checking the Firmware Version
- On the top menu, press the UTILITY soft key or the [UTILITY] key.
- The product information screen will be displayed. Please confirm that the Firmware Version is 1.02.
||Aug 13, 2018
- Improved the compliance voltage of 10A Range
- At the 10A range, the firmware update increases compliance voltage from 3.8 V to 4.0V at 10A and 4.2 V to 4.4V at 5A.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Aug 13, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.