This firmware is intended to upgrade the WT300E to the latest version.
Please read installation manual (IM B8212ZY-02EN) throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation manual.
- Changes with replacement parts.
- Fixed the problem that the WT300E with the Ethernet I/F option (/C7) sometimes hung after operating for one and a half months continuously.
- Fixed the problem that when the over current protection function went into action during auto range integration on the WT310E, sometimes a measurement value after that was not updated.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 8, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.