This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ6370B to the latest version.
- Changed CPU fan status processing.
- Fixed a sporadic malfunction of Zeroing that occurs when the INIT command is received.
- Increased measurement speed
- Added double-speed sweap mode
- Enhanced analysis and search functions
- Additional analysis and search functions
- Graphical display for EDFA analysis
- Multi-peak/bottom search function
- New features to enhance user-friendliness
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 9, 2016
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.