This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ6370C to the latest version.
||May 31, 2019
- Improved the speed of VXI-11 communication
- Enhanced NF analysis
(added power integration function for modulated light spectrum)
- Improved operation of the SYSTEM LOG screen
- Improved SEGMENT MEAUSRE function during swicth mode
- Improved remote command performance
- Improved noise calculation process in the WDM analysis
- Improved gate mode performance during pulse light measurement
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||May 31, 2019
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.