This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL850 series to the latest version.
DL850EV, DL850E, DL850V, DL850
To check the firmware version number, choose UTILITY -> OVERVIEW on the DL850 series.
The modules and features in the table cannot be used unless supported by your DL's firmware version.
Please read the installation procedure, which is being included in the zip file, throughout before performing the installation.
- CAN/CAN FD Monitor Module (720242) was added.
- Normal A timeout function was added to the duty cycle measurement of the FV setting on the frequency module (701281, 720281).
- A fast channel multiplexing function was added to the SENT monitor module (720243).
- Measurement items were added to the XY cursor.
- Loading waveform data from models with different options is now partially supported.
- The maximum number of characters of the common name when the auto naming function is set to sequence number was changed to 32.
- Math waveforms that are less than 10 div. can now be saved.
- A function for selecting the power math data to be saved was added.
- High-Speed 10 MS/s, 12-Bit Isolation Module (720250) was added.
- Temperature, High-Precision Voltage Isolation Module (Low noise) (720266) was added.
- High-Voltage 1 MS/s, 16-Bit Isolation Module (with AAF, RMS) (720268) was added.
- Frequency Module (720281) was added.
- Current-to-Voltage conversion ratio setting of "400A:1V" was added.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.