The 761922 harmonic/flicker measurement software allows you to load data measured by the WT3000/WT3000E onto a PC and perform harmonic measurements conforming to IEC61000-3-2 Ed4.0. The WT3000/WT3000E supports the 50/60 Hz (10/12 cycles) of interharmonic measurement required by IEC61000-4-7 Ed2.0 Am1, which may become a requirement for standards measurement in the future.
The measurement procedure required by the international standard for harmonic current suppression, IEC 61000-3-2 Ed. 3.0, has been amended. The standard requires harmonic and interharmonic measurement supporting window widths of 50 Hz/60 Hz, 10/12 cycles.
Support of the IEC 61000-4-15 Ed1.1 /Ed2.0.
The flicker meter standard that defines the requirements of the measurement equipment and test method of voltage fluctuation and flicker measurement.
Support of the IEC61000-3-3 Ed2.0 and Ed3.0
The measurement and judgment procedure of the Voltage fluctuation and Flicker requires above international standards as well.
||Mar 9, 2018
- Bug fixed:
<IEC61000-3-3> and <IEC61000-3-11>
- Fixed a bug that terminates the measurement before finishing the specified number of measuring times. That occurs rarely in previous version 6.52.
- Fixed a bug that appears an error after the dmax measurement finished one time by manual way.That occurs rarely in previous version 6.52.
||Oct 28, 2016
- New functions:
- Supported IEC61000-3-2 Ed4.0.
||Sep 15, 2015
- Bug fixed:
- Fixed a bug occurring when saving file in CSV format if the specified input element number is not '1'.
How to Install the Upgrade Version of the Software
When upgrading Harmonic Analysis Software , 761922, it is necessary to inherit some information from the previous version you used. Therefore, it is necessary to temporarily save those files specified below when installing the upgrade version, and restore them after the installation. The procedure including the installation is as follows.
- Download the upgraded version.
- Create another folder and temporarily save the installed files shown below.
Example of condition of Windows 7
C: \Program Files\YOKOGAWA\IEC61000 Analysis Software\IEC61000.exe
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Unzip the downloaded upgrade version file. It creates IEC61000 Analysis Software folder.
- Double-click IEC61000_Installer.exe located in the folder. The installer will launch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- .After installing the upgrade version, restore those files saved in above 2. to the original folder.
- Start the software by selecting → Programs → Yokogawa → IEC61000 Analysis Software → IEC61000 from the START menu
- To upgrade the 761922 software program, the previous version of the software must be installed in your PC.
- Please read the "Software/Firmware Agreement" before proceeding to download the upgrade version of the software.
- Do not attempt to upgrade the trial version! Doing so may cause your PC to malfunction. Yokogawa Electric Corp. assumes no liability for damages caused by attempts to upgrade the trial version.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Mar 9, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.