This software is intended to upgrade the SL1000 data acquisition unit and software to the latest version.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation. Each zip file contains the program file and an installation procedure.
- Bundled Xviewer V1.85
- Added support of averaging (displaying and saving) History data
- Bundled Xviewer V1.82
- Added support for new modules (720250, 720266, 720268, 720181).
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Added support for the LCD bright/contrast adjustment.
- Improved the setting issue with frequency module.
- Improved the overrun detection function.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||2.40 / 2.41
||Sep 14, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.