This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ1000 to the latest version.
How to check the current firmware version.
- After power on, tap the Product Information icon on the top menu to display the current version.
||Feb 19, 2018
- Languages (French, German, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Italian, Russian).
- The full screen event list.
- Capability to directly save SOR file and PDF file at the same time.
- Capability to select SOR files to generate reports.
- ON / OFF setting to the auto event analysis.
- Improved the event search performance for an end point by changing the default value of detection threshold.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Feb 19, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.