||Aug. 21, 2014
- AQ1300 Series devices can be remotely controlled from PC.
- Capable of smooth remote control, insusceptible to control line bandwidth and delays.
- 2 opposing pairs of AQ1300 Series devices can be controlled using single window.
- Various frames can be defined using frame builder.
- Feature to load and save settings file.
*This firmware is compatible with AQ1300 MFT-10GbE and AQ1301 MFT-1GbE.
*Please update the device firmware to the latest version.
This software operates with AQ1300 Series device firmware version R1.10.01.001 and over.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Aug 21, 2014
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.