This OTDR Project File Editor can be used in combination with Multi fiber measurement function available on the AQ7270, AQ7275, and AQ7280 OTDRs. By registering a comments, number of fibers (cores), Tape ID, wavelength etc, the OTDR Project File Editor creates “File name table” called “Project”. This is trial version valid for 1 month, however when this OTDR Project File Editor is installed in PC which already included AQ7932 Emulation Software, this OTDR Project File Editor can be continued to use even after 1 month.(AQ7932 users can continue to use it)
Please read following update procedures before performing the installation.
- Download the new software version in zip format (OTDRProjectFileEditor_EN.zip /OTDRProjectFileEditor_CH.zip /OTDRProjectFileEditor_KO.zip) into any temporary folder.
- After downloading and unzipping the zip file, setup.exe will appear.
- Execute setup.exe to open setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions in setup wizard to install OTDR Project File Editor.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 26, 2014
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.