This firmware is intended to upgrade the WT300E to the latest version.
Please read installation manual (IM B8212ZY-02EN) throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation manual.
- Changes with replacement parts.
- Fixed the problem that the WT300E with the Ethernet I/F option (/C7) sometimes hung after operating for one and a half months continuously.
- Fixed the problem that when the over current protection function went into action during auto range integration on the WT310E, sometimes a measurement value after that was not updated.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 8, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.