This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ1100 to the latest version.
- Support of the inspection probe DI-1000(Lightel).
- Add the selections of level scale unit to the graph display of logging function.
- Fix a bug related to folder copy in file operation menu.
- Add a function of indicator work completing.
- Add a capability to display graph of logging data for LS/OPM
- Before measurement with low temperature out of specification, OTDR warmup is done.
- Add a vertical cursor
- Add a remote control command which is SOR/CSV data sending
*ability of getting current wave form as SOR by remote controller.
- USB storage function adapts to Windows 7
- Adapt to USB printer of 2009/2010 model(HP/EPSON)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jul 13, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.