CW500 Viewer software, Analysis is capable by trend graph, average, maximum and minimum value of voltage, current, power, power factor. Report generating could be set by day time, night time, working day, off day or monthly period.
Additionally energy data to quantity of crude oil barrels, or to CO2 can be converted.
Data analysis , making reports of data, making setting file and doing a real time measuring can be easily done with the CW500 Viewer. The data can be transferred by SD memory card, USB communication or Bluetooth communication (for USA, Canada, Japan only).
And Supports analysis methods based on IEC61000-4-30 Class S.
Graph and lists are created by a click on the data file.
- Graph and lists of the recorded data file are created by clicking on the desired data file. They can be displayed and copied on a clip board so it can be used on other software such as Word or Excel spread sheet.
- The time axis and measure axis can be zoomed in or out easily. With this capability, micro and macro changes, can be displayed desirably.
- Waveforms of power quality events (Voltage swell, voltage dips, voltage interrupt, transient overvoltage and inrush current) which are recorded by 200 ms period can be displayed and printed.
- The integrated data can be added on one graph which enables the whole energy integration data to be displayed.
- Integrated energy data can be scaled into CO2 or crude oil valu
Sample Screen displays
|Analysis screen of power data
||Analysis screen of harmonics data
|Analysis screen of power quality data
||Sample of report
- Setting data can be read out from and to the main unit via SD memory card, USB communication cable or Bluetooth communication*.
- Settings data can be easily edited saved and managed.
Real time measurement
- Real time measurement can be achieved up to 2 units simultaneously via USB communication or Bluetooth communication*
*Only available for US, Canada and Japan.
||Power, Harmonics, Power quality
||Power measurement, Waveform, Trend, Harmonics bar graph, Harmonics number list,Power quality event occurrence list
- Graphic display of harmonic components up to 50th order for voltage, current and power in total and for each phase.
- List display of harmonic content, rms value and phase angle of each order.
||Measures voltage swells / dips / interruptions / transients and inrush currents that may indicate a weak power distribution system. Such phenomena may damage or reset devices.
- Displays voltage and current on each Ch by waveform.
- Scales of voltage/current axis and time axis are selectable,and also full-scale function for automatic scaling is available.
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or more (Windows 7/8/10)
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 bit, 64 bit)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB or more (includes the space needed for installing the .NET Framework redistributable package)
- CD or DVD drive: Required to install the software
- Display: 1,024×768 or higher resolution, 65536 colors or more
- Pentium processor 2 GHz or faster