The Sequence Edit Software is a program that supports a sequence function of the FG410/FG420 ARBITRARY/FUNCTION GENERATOR.
This software runs under the Windows XP and 7 operating systems in a personal computer (PC), and controls transfer of control data, and sequence data on the FG410/FG420 ARBITRARY/FUNCTION GENERATOR via a USB interface and execution of other operations.
The following are the main functions of this software:
- Creating, editing, and saving sequence data
- Transferring sequence data to the FG410/FG420
- Reading sequence data to the FG410/FG420
- Transferring arbitrary waveform data to the FG410/FG420
- Previewing sequence data
- Controlling the sequence run to the FG410/FG420
- Displaying the progress of the currently running sequence on the monitor
For operation details of the sequence function, see the FG410/FG420 Application Instruction Manual.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 13, 2014
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.