This software supports editing and creation of the zones used for GO/NO-GO determination of DL850 series / DL350.
With this software, you can do the following.
- Edit the zones in the Setup File
You can get and display the zones of the setup file saved on the PC and edit the zones.
The edited zones can be saved in the setup file.
The target is the setup file saved in the DL850 series / DL350.
- Edit the zones in the ScopeCorder series connected PC
You can connect the PC and the ScopeCorder with USB / Ethernet, get and display the zones of the ScopeCorder series, and edit the zones.
The edited zones can be set in the DL850 series / DL350.
DL850 series (Firmware version 4.30 or later)
DL350 (Firmware version 1.20 or later)
You can communicate using USB and Ethernet (VXI-11).
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
To use USB interface, USB driver (YKMUSB) or IVI driver (VISA) is required.
You can download the dedicated USB driver (YKMUSB) and installation manual from the following URL.
||Nov 22, 2018
Download the GO-NOGO Zone Editor compressed file from this page.
- Please unpack this compressed file and place all expanded files and folders in the same folder.
- Run ZoneEditor.exe to launch this software.
To uninstall this software, delete the folder containing ZoneEditor.exe.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 22, 2018
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.