Datum-Y firmware update
Datum-Y AC adaptor
Compact Flash Card (Formatted): Product of SanDisk is recommended.
||The reliability of the file writing was improved to respond to the unexpected such as interruption of power supply etc. when writing data to the file.
||Function for specific customer was added.
||A certain problem is found in an OS in use, the firmware was upgraded.
||Function were added and upgraded as follows.
*Simultaneous communication service for LAN＋RS-232, LAN＋RS-485
*File divide function is added.
*Revised DCV:±50V range（used to ±30V）
*Revised from arithmetic function to four arithmetic operation (used to difference arithmetic)
*Revised Scaling setting manner
OS Support Revisions
||The latest update program was applied to operating system (OS) used to the product.
||While the LCD back light is off, the equipment is corrected which is noted only occasionally turns out to be failure when the back light is turned on by pressing any key.
||A certain problem is found in an OS in use, the OS was upgraded.
This manual describes how to upgrade the firmware or OS of Datum-Y in order to upgrade functions and modify defects.
- When you upgrade the firmware or OS of Datum-Y, follow carefully to the instructions.
Make backup copy of the data in the Datum-Y internal memory to external memory cards.
- In the consequence of upgrading, the data saved in the Datum-Y is not guaranteed at all.
- Use the AC power supply and make sure the power does not go OFF during the upgrade operation.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 15, 2010
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.