This OTDR Project File Editor can be used in combination with Multi fiber measurement function available on the AQ7270, AQ7275, and AQ7280 OTDRs. By registering a comments, number of fibers (cores), Tape ID, wavelength etc, the OTDR Project File Editor creates “File name table” called “Project”. This is trial version valid for 1 month, however when this OTDR Project File Editor is installed in PC which already included AQ7932 Emulation Software, this OTDR Project File Editor can be continued to use even after 1 month.(AQ7932 users can continue to use it)
Please read following update procedures before performing the installation.
- Download the new software version in zip format (OTDRProjectFileEditorxxxEN.zip /OTDRProjectFileEditorxxxCH.zip /OTDRProjectFileEditorxxxKO.zip) into any temporary folder.
- After downloading and unzipping the zip file, setup.exe will appear.
- Execute setup.exe to open setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions in setup wizard to install OTDR Project File Editor.
- Improved functions
- AQ1200A/AQ1200B/AQ1200C/AQ1200E/AQ1205A/AQ1205E/AQ1205F are supported.
- Added PON measurement condition.
- Added splitter threshold in event searching.
- Improved functions
- Core numbers up to 100 available.
- Changeable default measurement condition.
- Renames model after fix project name.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 26, 2014
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.