Easily Acquire and Manage Power Measurement Data from Your PC!
WTViewer for the WT210/WT230 is a software application that allows you to load numeric and waveform data measured with the WT210 or WT230 Digital Power Meter to a PC via GP-IB or serial (RS-232-C) communications. It lets you view the measured data then save it to hard disk. Using GP-IB allows you to connect up to four WT210s or WT230s simultaneously.
How to Install WTViewer for WT210/WT230
- Download the file below to a folder on your PC.
- Extract setup files from the compressed file (wtvfreexxxe.zip). The English folder is created.
- Execute Setup.exe to start the installation.
For information on how to use this software, start the program in off-line mode and refer to the online manual under Help Topics in the Help menu.
Please note: The GP-IB board in which we guarantee of operation with WT210/WT230 is only a National Instruments following board. NI-488.2M Driver ver1.60 or later must be installed in the computer. AT-GPIB, PCI-GPIB, PCI-GPIB+, PCMCIA-GPIB and PCMCIA-GPIB+
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 6, 2016
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.