This trial version is valid for 30 days after installation.
With the trial version of the software, all functions including the Math Edition are available to you for 30 days after installation. (Online file transfer function is not available with the DL1700 and WE7000. Remote Instrument Control function is not available with the DL1700 and WE7000.)
XviewerLITE, which is a free software with no restriction for period of service , is also available to you.
Please be aware that the installing user and software user must be the same Windows account.
How to Install the Trial Version of the Xviewer
- Please confirm that the installing user and software user must use the same Windows account.
- Download the file below to a folder on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file into any temporary folder.
- Execute Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Type "0000" for the license number, that is a temporary number available for the Trial Version.
- After the installation is completed, both the zip file you downloaded and the temporary folder you created can be deleted.
How to Uninstall the Trial Version of the Xviewer
The trial version must be uninstalled before the Xviewer you purchased is installed.
- Follow "Controll Panel" -> "Add/Remove Programs". Select "Xviewer" to uninstall it.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jul 20, 2018
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.