This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ7280 to the latest version.
How to check the current firmware version
Press the power button, and then tap the product information icon.
- SOR / PDF file simultaneous save function.
- Supports 6-core multi-fiber measurement.
- Applicable inspection probe for Pass / Fail judgment (/FST option) of fiber inspection function.
(Corresponds to each product ID of the inspection probe DI-1000 series manufactured by Lightel)
- Switching of graph display unit in OPM logging function.
- Saved data format in OPM logging function. Modification of unit.
- Folder copy function in file operation menu.
- Recalculation of total loss and total reflection attenuation in event editing.
- Added the setting of cumulative loss type in the event analysis.
- The auto setting for distance range.
- The transition of the multi-fiber measurement screen.
- The event search with a launch fiber.
- The operation window of the utility menu became movable.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 10, 2019
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.