Application Software for CA700 has following features.
Set calibration conditions created using this software on to CA700.
- Manage calibration conditions created using this software in a project group.
- Export calibration conditions created using this software in CSV format.
Rename and save CA700's measurement result on to PC.
HDD: Free space of 10GB or more
Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
USB 1.1port and over
Monitor and mouse
Minimum of 65536 colors, 1366 x 768 pixels monitor
NET Framework 4.0 and over
Please select the correct software version to match CA700 firmware version.
|1.03 or later
||1.20 or later
|1.02 or later
||1.10 or later
||1.03 or 1.04
|Nov. 26, 2018
- Supported the external pressure sensor PM100 (70MPa)
|Jun. 30, 2017
- Supported the external pressure sensor PM100.
Added "Range" to the setting of the external pressure sensor.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov. 26, 2018
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.