The WTViewerFreePlus software can capture measured numeric values, harmonic values, and waveform data. The data can be transferred to a PC via a USB, GP-IB/RS-232 or Ethernet communication interface, and it can be displayed and saved onto the PC.
WT310HC, WT333, WT310, WT310E, WT333E, WT332, WT310EH, WT332E
||Sep 11, 2015
||Nov 7, 2013
- Support the multiple connection function (up to four unit).
- Add language of Thai and Indonesian.
- Improvement of the numerical display item layout setting.
||Jul 9, 2013
- Multi-language supports (Add seven languages)
- Add issued Signature of the installer
- Omit User control message dialog at the program start
||May 16, 2013
- Change those Instruction Manuals.
||Dec 28, 2012
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Sep 11, 2015
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.