The 761922 harmonic/flicker measurement software allows you to load data measured by the WT3000/WT3000E onto a PC and perform harmonic measurements conforming to IEC61000-3-2 Ed 4.0. The WT3000/WT3000E supports the 50/60 Hz (10/12 cycles) of interharmonic measurement required by IEC61000-4-7 Ed 2.0 Am1, which may become a requirement for standards measurement in the future.
The measurement procedure required by the international standard for harmonic current suppression, IEC 61000-3-2 Ed. 3.0, has been amended. The standard requires harmonic and interharmonic measurement supporting window widths of 50 Hz/60 Hz, 10/12 cycles.
Support of the IEC 61000-4-15 Ed1.1 /Ed2.0.
The flicker meter standard that defines the requirements of the measurement equipment and test method of voltage fluctuation and flicker measurement.
Support of the IEC61000-3-3 Ed2.0 and Ed3.0
The measurement and judgment procedure of the Voltage fluctuation and Flicker requires above international standards as well.
With the trial version of the software, all functions included in the retail edition of the WTViewer are available to you for 30 days after installation.
To Start the Trial Version Software
- Decompress the downloaded file. The harmxxx_t folder will be created.
- Please uninstall the previous version first, if you have previous version installed.
- Double click the Setup.exe to start the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Accept the default destination directory.
- After the installation is complete, start the application by selecting:
Start > Programs > Yokogawa > Harmonic Analysis
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Mar 9, 2018
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.