Datum Logger update file
- Real-time measurement at the maximum speed of 1 second
- Zooming to analyze acquired data in the waveform view
- A variety of data saving functions available (selective and partial saving)
- Applicable models: Datum-Y firmware version 3.01 or later
- Real-time measurement data acquisition functions
- Communication interface: Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS-485
- Maximum number of units that can be connected: 10 units
- Measurement acquisition period: 1 second to 1 hour
- Display functions
- Display: Waveform, Digital, Bar graph, Meter display
- Cursor value display: Display of each measurement values, difference, maximum value, minimum value and average value of cursors A and B.
- Other display functions: Horizontal Scroll, Resizing the Horizontal axis, Jump function, and more.
- Dedicated calculation functions (available for Real-time measurement)
- File processing functions: Partial storage, Divided storage, File division, Combined storage, and more.
- Report format storage: Save maximum, minimum and average of hourly reports, daily reports, weekly reports and monthly reports in CSV format. Measurement data can be added to CSV data to be stored.
- Other functions: Main unit setting functions, Clipboard copy functions, Printing functions.
Windows XP SP1 or later (Home, Professional)
Windows Vista 32bit (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate)
Windows 7 32bit/64bit (Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate)
XGA (1024 × 768) or higher, 65536 color or higher
Pentium III 1.6 GHz or higher, Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or faster is recommended
Recommended memory capacity
512 MB or greater, 1 GB or greater
Required space on the HDD
1GB or greater
||Support Windows 7 and YKMUSB USB driver.
< CAUTION >
If old USB driver for Datum-Y "BULKUSB.SYS" already installed, you must overwrite-install USB driver "YKMUSB" before using Datum-LOGGER version 2.02 or later.
||Support Windows Vista
||Support XL100 series Ver. 3.00
- How to use updates
The update is free of charge to users who bought this product.
Please follow these steps to get passcode to unzip the update.
(Downloaded update is locked with passcode to unzip.)
- Press "Passcode Request"
- Write the following information in the created new mail window.
- Serial Number of your Datum-LOGGER *
* It was written on the CD-ROM case.
- Please send it.
We reply you with passcode to unzip the update.
- Start to unzip the update.
And input passcode we send you when the update requests you to input passcode.
For users who use old USB driver for Datum-Y
Please overwrite-install the USB driver "YKMUSB" before connecting to Datum-Y through USB communication on the Datum-LOGGER version 2.02 or later.
Screenshot of device manager with old USB driver for Datum-Y
How to overwrite-install the USB driver "YKMUSB"
See the Driver Installation Manual in the download site of USB driver.
USB Driver (Remove the Datum-Y from PC before USB driver installation.)
Screenshot of device manager after YKMUSB USB driver installation
If you need old USB driver for Datum-Y, download from the following link.
USB_DRIVER.zip (17.4 KB)
(But this USB driver is unsupported by Datum-LOGGER Ver 2.02 or later.)
Please read software agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 24, 2014
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.