Register for this live webinar to discuss advances in precision electrical power measurements, including solutions for power measurement challenges users face daily.
- High Frequency measurements such as PWM Variable Frequency Motor Drives and other High Frequency power applications
- Power measurements on repetitive, non-repetitive, fluctuating and transient type waveforms
- How to measure the power during a device startup operation
- Real time Waveform Analysis on your Voltage, Current and Power signals
- How to measure Power on a Cycle-by-Cycle operation of your product under test
- Harmonic Analysis and Total Harmonic Distortion of your Voltage and Current waveforms along with your normal Power Measurements
Bill Gatheridge is a Product Manager at Yokogawa responsible for the Power Analyzer product line as well as other measuring instruments. He has over 25 years experience with Yokogawa in the area of precision electrical power measurements. Bill has been running both live and WebEx seminars on various power measurement topics and applications for the past 15 years. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University.